Hilton Manufacturing recognises it’s moral and legal responsibility under all relevant Acts, to provide a safe and healthy working environment for employees, contractors and the public. This commitment extends to ensuring that the organisation’s operations do not place the local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
To achieve a safe and healthy environment Hilton Manufacturing will:
– Identify and act on hazards that pose a risk of injury or illnesses
– Consult, communicate and commit to practicable resolutions involving Occupational Health and Safety
– Ensure staff are inducted and educated as to health and safety requirements
– Investigate incidents and implement measures to eliminate or minimise the risk of re-occurrence
– Maintain knowledge of and comply with relevant laws and regulations
– Require compliance to OHS policy and procedure from Senior Management to shop floor
– Monitor, review and develop Company strategies surrounding Occupational Health and Safety to ensure continued improvement and effectiveness
– Ensure contraventions relating to Occupational Health and Safety are treated accordingly
As part of its continual commitment to the environment, Hilton Manufacturing has successfully obtained accreditation to the internationally recognised Environmental Management System, ISO 14001.
In doing so, we will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and permits and will continually strive to implement programs and procedures to assure compliance while working to reduce our environmental impact.
Hilton Manufacturing has implemented procedures and systems designed to prevent activities or conditions that pose threats to the environment by minimising risks while protecting our employees and the community in which we operate.
Hilton Manufacturing prides itself on being an industry leader in Quality Assurance during all stages of design, manufacture and after sales support. As well as holding accredited certification to an ISO 9000 standard continually since 2000, Hilton Manufacturing has adopted a Worlds Best Practice approach to Quality Assurance.
We have implemented Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), which was developed within the world’s leading Automotive industries. As an industry forerunner for this type of Quality system within the Australian Trucking sector, we have been pivotal in working directly with our customer to ensure that not only are their products manufactured to the highest standard every time, but also work with them in the early design phase to build quality components from their very conception.
Our Quality Assurance department includes the latest co-ordinated measuring equipment and software to ensure our manufactured components and assemblies meet all customer design and specification requirements.