Hilton Manufacturing recognises it’s moral and legal responsibility under all relevant Acts, to provide a safe and healthy working environment for employees, contractors and the public.
This commitment extends to ensuring that the organisation’s operations do not place the local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
To achieve a safe and healthy environment Hilton Manufacturing will:
- Identify and act on hazards that pose a risk of injury or illnesses
- Consult, communicate and commit to practicable resolutions involving Occupational Health and Safety
- Ensure staff are inducted and educated as to health and safety requirements
- Investigate incidents and implement measures to eliminate or minimise the risk of re-occurrence
- Maintain knowledge of and comply with relevant laws and regulations
- Require compliance to OHS policy and procedure from Senior Management to shop floor
- Monitor, review and develop Company strategies surrounding Occupational Health and Safety to ensure continued improvement and effectiveness
- Ensure contraventions relating to Occupational Health and Safety are treated accordingly